A&B MONEY โอนเงินกลับไทย ส่งเงินด่วนรับเงินในวันเดียว ปลอดภัย ราคาถูก
To meet customers’ needs at our ‘‘best’’ in money transfer, we have developed the system that can be answered and to meet the demands of our customers. Our membership benefits can be shared and used with all members without having to be categorised as Member or Agent.
Here are the benefits:
1. A ‘‘Free Transfer’’ service on us after your registration has been completed. The Free Transfer service can be kept to use as a transfer fee at any time with no limit of transfer amount. Just let one of your team members know that you wish to use the Free Transfer.
2. Fees start from £2 (Except transactions that being made to Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Co-operatives or Tor Kor Sor, the fees start from £4).
3. Flat fee of only £15 if you transfer £1,000 or more via ‘‘Bank Transfer’’.
4. Optional ‘’Reward Rate’’ if you transfer £5,000 or more and pay 1% fee from the total transfer amount e.g. £5,000 + £50 and £10,000 + £100.
5. The exchange rate will be fixed on the day you order your payment, so you don’t have to worry whether the rate will go up or down.
6. ‘‘Fast Track’’ service – receive your money in just one hour after 12.00pm. (Total transfer fee will be more than usual depending on the transfer amount).
7. Order your payment via Debit/Credit from anywhere around the world. Just read out the card details to us over the phone (like when you order takeaway) or Application on your phone or via our website https://ab-money.co.uk
Debit Card : Fees are the same as Bank Transfer, with fees start from £2 to the maximum of £25 when you transfer £2,000 or more. Credit Card : Fee is at £3.50 per each £100 for the first £1-£800 then 3.5% from the total transfer amount if transfer £800 or more.
8. ‘’Free Club’’ free transfer service by Bank Transfer, Debit/Credit card without limit on the transfer amount. The exchange rate will drop from the normal rate depending on the method of payments, and they are as: - Bank Transfer -1.5 Baht, Debit Card -2.00 Baht and Credit Card 2.50 Baht. For example if the rate is 45.00 and you wish to transfer by Debit Card and would like to use ‘‘Free Club’’ the rate you will receive is 43.00. It is like switching the person who pays for the transfer fee from the sender to the receiver.
9. Order your payment, receive news update, check daily exchange rate from our AB Money App from your Smart Phone and Tablet.
10. Receive daily exchange rate and important financial news and updates directly through your email so that you can keep a track on the financial market.
11. ‘‘Payment confirmation’’ you will automatically receive a Text Message to your mobile confirming the details of your order and an Email confirmation will be sent to your inbox once the money has been transferred.
If you transfer before 3.00pm (UK time) your money will be in Thailand the next day, but if you transfer after 5.00pm the money will arrive in Thailand the day after. For more information, please contact 0203-355-9660 or check the daily exchange rate / transfer fees / order your payment at https://ab-money.co.uk
We are a private company to do international payment under trading name a ‘ABFX’ We are a specialist in selling-buying foreign currencies to Thai Baht hence we were praised to be FX Broker Specialist in Thai Baht.
We are the first Thai owned payment services company in the UK and fully operated by Thai people with the authorised firm by HMRC and FCA (Financial Services Authority). We are operated under Money Remittance licence : https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000001HiyR6AAJ License number 716949 and MLR (Money Laundering Regulations) from HM Revenue & Custom of the United Kingdom No: 12570247
A&B General (UK) Limited (Trading Name: ABFX) or commonly known as ‘’A&B Money’’ founded in 2009 from A&B General Group Ltd in Thailand with the transactions being dealt with and linked to 3 main state enterprises’ banks in Thailand. We send money directly to your designated beneficiary account with maximum security up to major high street bank standard and in our own language. All payment orders and transactions are connected to our banks in the UK/ Europe and Thailand.
In 2013 we expanded to Chicago, Illinois in the USA and succeeded with FinCen international money transfer license. And in 2016 we upgraded our licence with FCA in the UK to operate FX transactions in 31 countries in Europe. We become a leading Thai money transfer company with the sending value of more than 4 billion Baht per year. The company grows an average of around 30-45% every year which is astonishingly high.
What exchange rate do we offer?
Usually we offer Onshore Rate or real exchange rate in Thailand which typically higher than Offshore Rate from most money transfer shops and even high street banks. All exchange rates will be set up at 9.00am every morning and we will fix the rate for customers throughout the day. You will receive the money exactly the amount we inform you on the day plus there will be no additional charge at the destination. For a larger sum of money from business customers or for high-value purchases, such as car, homes with a premium of 5,000 pounds/euros or 150,000 Swedish kronor, we offer a higher rate than the bank called Reward Rate.
How much is the fee?
The fees start from just £/ €2 per each 100 for the first 1-800 (i.e. 100+2, 200+4 and 300+6) then a fixed £/ €15 for the amount of 800-1,000. For more information please call us to discuss the exact fee on 0203-355-9660 from Monday-Saturday 9.30am-5.00pm or visit our Fees section on our website https://ab-money.co.uk/our-fee-ab.html
Is there a Transfer Limit?
No, there is no transfer limit. You can transfer any amount from £/ €1.
How long does it take?
You will receive the money in Thailand on the same day if you use Fast Track service or receive the money the next working day. For example, if you transfer on Monday you will get Monday rate and the money will be in Thailand on Tuesday; if you transfer on Saturday you will get Friday rate and the money will be in Thailand on the following Monday.
How to register to become a member?
Under the KYC procedures of HM Treasury and standard bank regulations you must have the following:
1. Prove of Identity i.e. Passport or Driving Licence
2. Prove of Address i.e. Utility Bills, Bank Statement, Council Tax Bills or other document that issued by a government agency/ organisation.
3. Current photo is a photo of you. Please make us that it is taken recently without wearing sunglass or headwear. You can register to become our member via our website https://ab-money.co.uk/ab-money-register-form Please make sure that you enter all required fields on the application.
How do we transfer your money?
You will receive our bank details automatically via mail once you registered with us.
You can send money with us in 3 different ways
1. Bank Transfer 1) Internet banking from you UK account and other 32 countries in Europe. 2) Telephone banking 3) Branch/ counter banking *Please make sure that you state your membership number as a transaction reference and keep all the slip and important document with you until the money has been transferred to Thailand.
2. Debit/ Credit Card Transfer
1) You can transfer your fund to us by your bank debit or credit card. All you need to do is simply let us know the type of card, read out the long card number, expiry date and the 3-digits security number to us (just like what we used to do when ordering takeaways) and we will take the money for you.
2) Order your payment via our website www.ab-money.co.uk for Pound Sterling and www.abmoney.de for Euro just like you shopping online.
What are the Special Benefits for A&B Member?
Once you have become our member you will receive many special benefits from us as below : - 1 x Free First Service Transfer (This permission is available to use at any time) - If you recommend us to a friend and once they have registered. You will receive a free transfer based on the number of referrals. Please make sure that you let them know your membership number as they need to enter on the ‘’how did you hear about us?’’ section on the application form on our website. - Fees start from £ /€2 for the first 1-100. - Fees stop at £/€15 for the amount over 1,000 - Risk free as we offer a ‘’Fixed Rate’’ meaning you will received the exact rate that shown on our website on that day you made your order. - Receive money in just 2 hours after 12.00pm if you order your payment using Fast Track Service. - Easy and Secure payment by Debit or Credit Card via www.ab-money.co.uk / www.abmoney.de for Euro or Application on smart phone.
Will there be a confirmation / evidence of sending money? And what will be the guarantor if the money is not in Thailand? After you have order your payment with us you will automatically receive an email confirmation before 5.00pm on the day stating the exchange rate, the amount transferred and the amount that you will receive in Thailand aswell as beneficiary account details. If the money hasn’t arrived in Thailand, we will issue you with an ‘’International Issue Payment’’ and you can quote the reference number with your bank and they will be able to allocate the transaction. If the money hasn’t arrived appeared on your account in Thailand after providing the International Issue Payment reference, you need to obtain a ‘’Transaction Approve’’ certificate from your bank in Thailand and we will refund you in full. If we don’t refund you within 15 working days you can contact Financial Ombudsman under HM Treasury to receive your refund. *P.S. Payment Confirmation will only be sent to A&B members.
How to use the service?
Please call us on 0203-355-9660 if you are in the UK and 0800-724-3923 if you are in Germany from Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 5.00pm (UK time). When you order your payment, you need to let us know the beneficially details such as Bank Name, Account Number, Account Name, Branch Name and Province when the account opened from. More information can be found on: www.ab-money.co.uk / www.abmoney.de
A&B MONEY LINE OFFICIAL
Scan QR Code
✓ Daily Rate ✓ Promotions ✓ Event Update
*Check Rate on LINE APP No need to login Email or Website
Scan QR Code Below
● Convenience ● Easy ● Quick ● No need to phone us