These terms and conditions govern the FX broker services provided to you by A&B General (UK) Limited, M228, Trident Business Centre,89 Bickersteth Road, London SW17 9SH (referred to us as “we/our/us/A&B General (UK) Limited”) Our correspondent office address is 163 Bellville House 4 John Donne Way London SE10 9FW : Telephone 0203 355 9660,
We are registered by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2009 Authorisation for the provision of payment services. (Firm Reference number 716949)
In consideration of your use of our service, you agree to:
• Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, if any, and all other information (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
• Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate the Service (or any portion thereof).
Firstly, you must be one of our members by registration via our website. Secondly, you must contact us and provide the relevant details like what currency you would like to sell and receive. Next you must transfer your money with the fee to us by internet banking or card payment. Then, after we receive your money with the relevant details, we will transfer your money so that the money will be arrive in the payee’s account in THAI BAHT no later than the end of the third business day. If we receive the payment details and/or money after the end of our office hours, we will process it on the next working day. If we received your instruction, you cannot amend or cancel it unless you give us written notice no later than the business day before the day your payment
“Business day” means a day on which we are open for business (other than a Saturday or Sunday or a Public holiday).
When you are trading money, you agree to pay us the fees and it must be paid before the time we accept your instruction to send your money. The Fee or Charges information can be found on our website or you can request the details over our communication channels.
You can find the exchange rate on our website or you can request the details over our communication channels.
There are two different documents need to provided us thresholds depending on the amount of transaction involved:
Under new law of The Payment Services Directive (PSD, 2007/64/EC) is an EU Directive, administered by the European Commission (Directorate General Internal Market) to regulate payment services and payment service providers throughout the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA). (PSD2) if you send money abroad from €1 - certain information must be provided;
2. Proof of Address - i.e. Bank Statement, Council TAX, Utilities Bill (Not later than 3 Month from Submit date)
3. 2 Documents as above need to be certified from a Professional i.e. Doctor, Accountant or Solicitor.Alternative, Current Photograph may require via Real time Channel from our procedure.
Above than £10,000 - must provide certain information for funds, such as sending and receiving a payment order on transaction, regardless of the method of payment.
The objective of the Anti-Money laundering procedures that A&B General (UK) Limited. implements is to ensure that customers engaging in certain activities are identified to a reasonable standard, while minimizing the compliance burden and impact on legitimate customers. A&B General (UK) Limited. is committed to assisting governments to combat the threat of money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities around the world. For this purpose A&B General (UK) Limited has established a highly sophisticated electronic system. This system documents and verifies client identification records, and tracks and maintains detailed records of all transactions.
A&B General (UK) Limited. carefully tracks suspicious and significant transaction activities, and reports such activities ‘providing timely and comprehensive information’ to law enforcement bodies. To uphold the integrity of reporting systems and to safeguard businesses, the legislative framework provides legal protection to providers of such information.
In order to minimize the risk of money laundering and financing terrorist activities, A&B General (UK) Limited. neither accepts cash deposits nor disburses cash under any circumstances. A&B General (UK) Limited. reserves the right to refuse to process a payment at any stage, where it believes the payment to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. It is forbidden for A&B General (UK) Limited. to inform customers that they have been reported for suspicious activity.
For the purpose of complying with Anti-Money Laundering laws, A&B General (UK) Limited. requires two different documents to verify the identity of the customer.
The first document we require is a legal government-issued, identifying document with the picture of the customer on it. It’s a valid passport/UK driving licence either. (UK Driving licence enable to for proof the applicant as a identify or proof of address either)
The second document we require is a bill with the customer's own name and actual address on it no older than 3 months. It may be a utility bill, bank statement, or other bill with the name and address of the customer, from an internationally recognizable organization. i.e. BT Telephone Landline
For ensure on applicant’s evident has provided by a person who’s the owner of documents. We may contract customer by real time channel method, such as Skype, Facetime, Webcam, I-phone Chat in the reason of fraud protection checks on our data and customer before submit the applications.
A&B General (UK) Limited. also requires a completed and physically signed account application form to be submitted to the company. Customers are required to submit updated identification and contact information in a timely manner, as soon as changes occur.
Deposits and Withdrawals
A&B General (UK) Limited. requires that all deposits, where the name of the originating customer is present, come from the name of the person matching the name of the customer in our records. Third party payments are not accepted.
As for withdrawals, money may be withdrawn from the same account, in the same manner in which it was received. For withdrawals where the name of the recipient is present, the name must exactly match the name of the customer in our records. If the deposit was made by wire transfer, funds may be withdrawn only by wire transfer to the same bank and to the same account from which it originated. If the deposit was made by means of electronic currency transfer, funds may be withdrawn only by the means of electronic currency transfer through the same system and to the same account from which it originated.
12) LINKS TO THIRD – PARTY WEBSITES
The linked Web sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked Web site or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Web site.
13) DATA PROTECTION AND FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ADVICE (ICO)
We have registered of data controllers (ICO) in the part of Money Remittance, Description of processing;
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
REASONS/PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
We process personal information to enable us to provide a range of banking services to our customers including managing their accounts; promoting and advertising our products and services; managing and supporting our staff; maintaining stocks and shares register; maintaining our own accounts and records; the use of CCTV systems for the prevention and detection of crime. We also process personal information in the course of selling, hiring or exchanging it.
14) CARD PAYMENT UNDER VIRTUAL TERMINAL
1. For Virtual Terminal Card Payment, we reserve the right to only member customers can order payment by this method.
2. The Company reserves the right refuse an order to make Cash Back on all transfers by Visual Terminal Card Payment.
3. We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order if we suspect Your Virtual Card is being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent activities or unlawful misuse.
4. If the customer requests a refund can be achieved in acquiring refund process which it take about 3-5 working day back to the original of payee card. This policy can be request from client who needs to identify security check (KYC check) with us to be cancel and refund. You are feeling free to contact us at +44 (0) 203 355 9660 to request cancel payment transaction and refund. However, if payment has not yet been transferred to beneficiary bank account. In addition, we reserve the right to charge you the Administration fee for each refund transaction. We cannot cancel a payment and refund money back to the payee card If payment has been settle to beneficiary account. (Please see below Refund Policy)
5. Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation text or email which means your money is going into process to your beneficiary bank account. Customers unable to make any changes to your order or request any refunds so please make sure that everything is correct before ordering payment.
6. Customers understand and accept the fees that vary between debit/credit card of visual terminal card and Internet banking transfer system which is the total cost grossing.
7. The Company does not accept payment from American Express card.
8. If you use the Services for a transaction in a currency other than the GBP/EUR/SEK currency in which the account or card are denominated, the amount deducted from your available balance will be the amount of the transaction converted to your account or card currency using a rate set by the customers’ bank and The Company’s unrelated. The card payment conversion rate may vary throughout the day depending on customers’ bank and is not set by The Company.
9. When you place an order by phone or on our website we shall text messages via mobile phone and also email you an order confirmation email to simply customers around the world.
10. If The Customer would like to know more information about Visual Terminal Payment can obtain more information from the company.
11. The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions including typographical errors without notice.
15) KYC PROCEDURES FOR CARD PAYMENT UNDER VIRTUAL TERMINAL
If this is your first time you make a payment by using Debit/Credit Card please register your card name with us by take a picture of your front card and send it to us. You need to hide/cover all the card details except your full name as we will need to check if the card is belong to the member and that the name must be the same as their ID. You also need to state a type of the card i.e. Visa/Mastercard. You can attach the picture file to browser on our website.
To use the different card please re-register your new card as required by Fraud Protection Check.
15.1. First time payment by card, for security reasons card users need to register their card before they start using card payment in first time by clearly take a photo of their front cards (not the reverse card) and send attached file to us on our website. Once you have completely registered and your card have been verified, you are able to make an order by using card payment and no need to verify your card again.
15.2. In case of the card details which are long 16 digits, name, expiration date is not match and relevant with our membership customers’ details, this also means your payment for the transaction will be held until we receive the compatible details between card and card user.
15.3. If you have changed card or if your card expired and use the new one, you must register card in order to verify card payment again.
Effective 14th February 2014 V1
A&B General (UK) Limited (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act)
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We (or our agents or sub-contractors acting our behalf) may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to any of our services, request further information via the Website and/or when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, job title, postal address,
e-mail address, phone number, company details including bank details.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you, or to permit our agents or sub-contractors to provide you, with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about – if you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on where we collect your data;
- to provide you, or to permit our agents or sub-contractors to provide you, with information about any of our goods or services which we feel may interest you – if you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on where we collect your data;
- to provide you, or permit our agents or sub-contractors to provide you, with information about any third party goods or services which we feel may interest you – if you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on where we collect your data;
- (or our agents or sub-contractors will use this information) for the purpose of supplying your details to third parties so that you can be contacted directly by those same third parties regarding their goods and services – if you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for this purpose, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on where we collect your data;
- to send (or for our agents or sub-contractors to send) you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- to contact (or for our agents or sub-contractors to contact) you for market research purposes;
- to notify (or for our agents or sub-contractors to notify) you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- for internal record keeping;
- for research;
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website and our products and services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them (subject to your preferences where possible);
- providing you with information about specially selected third party products and services (if you consent to receive such information when supplying your data to us);
- notifying you of any changes to our products and services;
- providing you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance; and
- processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, or any services that we provide to you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If A&B General (UK) Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- With your express consent.
- We may also share anonymised, aggregated data, such as access statistics, with third parties such as business partners. This will not involve the identification of individuals.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that you provide us is sent via a secure link (HTTPS) and sensitive data stored is encrypted using standard encryption technology in computer servers with limited access and in controlled facilities. We store your personal information for at least for the duration of any customer relationship we have with you, or as otherwise required by law (normally up to a maximum of 7 years for legal and tax reasons).
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will never contact you and ask for your password.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may use the information we collect to contact you by post, telephone and/or electronic means.
If you would prefer to no longer receive marketing-related messages from us, or if you would prefer that we not share personal data about you with any of our business partners, you may opt-out of receiving messages from us or from our future sharing of information about you by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the latest such message you have received. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please keep in mind that if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from this Website, we will continue to send you transactional messages and important account-related information regarding this Website or services offered through this Website. We also will continue to honour your requests regarding promotional communications from any other websites within our group of companies for which you have subscribed.
Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove personal data about you from the databases of any business partners with which we have already shared personal data about you (i.e., to which we have already provided personal data about you as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related messages from such business partners or any artists, please contact such business partners directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set out in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related messages.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our performance will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal data.
- Phone: +44 (0)203 355 9660
If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern you may wish to contact the Information Commissioner. Contact details can be found on the ICO website at www.ico.gov.uk.
17) REFUND POLICY
If there is something on your statement you don’t recognise, we’re here to help. Please contact us at 0203 355 9660
- A company has taken more payments after I have trade order. How can I claim my money back?
We may be able to claim back any payments taken after the date you cancelled. All you need to do is contact us with the name and the date of the last payment and the date and method you used to cancel the payments. (This method cannot be used if fund has been settle to beneficiation account)
- I don't recognise a payment on my account. What should I do?
If you’re not sure about the details of a transaction on your account it may be that you don’t recognise the date, amount or name we may be able to help. Please contact us with your account details, the date of the payment and the name that appears on your statement and we’ll do our best to help.
- Have you checked with all account holders?
- Have you made a similar payment to a company with a different name which hasn’t shown on your account?
- Have you used another company to make a purchase? For example Amazon, eBay, PayPal?
- Have you searched online for the company name?
- A company has charged me the wrong amount. What can I do?
Please contact us with your account details, the date of the payment and the name that appears on your statement and we’ll do our best to help.
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction. What can I do?
If you have been charged more than once for a purchase made through the internet, mail order or over the phone we may be able to claim the amount back from the company. If this has happened to you please contact us, we will need the date, amount and name of each payment showing on your statement for us to review your dispute further.
- I haven't received something that I ordered. What should I do?
If the date that you were expecting to receive your goods or service by has passed or you’ve received written confirmation you won’t receive the goods or service, we can review your dispute. If you weren’t given a specific date, we must allow the company 30 days to fulfil your order.
We need you to contact us after the date you expected the services or goods, or 30 days after it shows on your statement if you didn’t receive a delivery date. When you contact us we’ll need to know the date and the amount of the payment that was taken from your account and the name of the company it was paid to. We will also need to know the following to progress the claim:
- A detailed description of the item or service ordered
- The expected delivery date for the goods/services
- Confirmation of the delivery address
- How you tried to resolve this with the company and any response given.
- I have received something different to what I ordered. What can I do?
If what you received differs from what your invoice states we may be able to raise a claim in an attempt to retrieve your money back from the company.
Before we can raise a dispute, you must have tried to resolve the issue with the company and returned the goods. We need proof of the return of the goods. From the date the items have been returned, we must allow the company 15 days to provide either a refund or replacement items.
If you don’t receive a refund or replacement after 30 days from return date, we will require a few things from you to enable us to investigate:
- A full written summary of your dispute including confirmation of how you have attempted to resolve with the company and details of any response given
- An invoice showing what was ordered
- Proof of what was received (including details of differences)
- Proof of return to the company and proof the company have received the returned goods (If returning goods, we suggest you use a tracking method)
Once we receive the documentation, we will be happy to review this for you. We recommend that you only send in photocopies of receipts and invoices.
- A refund is not showing on my statement. What can I do?
If the company tells you they will refund you, we must wait 15 days to see if that refund does show on your account. If it hasn’t been 15 days yet, we recommend that you discuss your concerns with the company.
We recommend that you try to resolve these issues with the company in question first; they may already be aware of the problem and be happy to resolve the issue for you.
If you don’t receive a refund after 30 days from the date on your refund voucher, we will require a few things from you to enable us to review your dispute:
- A full written summary of your dispute including confirmation of how you have attempted to resolve with the company and details of any response given.
- A copy of the refund voucher showing at leastthe last 4 digits of the card refunded, the date of the refund and the amount of the refund. If you do not have a refund voucher, we suggest you raise your concern with the company.
Once we receive the documentation, we will be happy to assist. We recommend that you only send in photocopies of receipts and invoices.
- What are pending transactions?
Pending transactions – which Internet Banking customers can view on the home page of their statement - are paid-in cheques being processed, plus card transactions you’ve authorised that haven’t been taken from your account balance.
To help you manage your money, pending card transactions are deducted from your ‘available funds’, which also includes any planned overdraft. Please bear in mind most contactless payments won’t appear as pending transactions – they will show in the main section of your statement within a few days.
If you dispute a pending transaction, we can only investigate it once it shows on your main statement page when we’ll be able to provide more information about it.