These terms and conditions govern the FX broker services provided to you by A&B General (UK) Limited, M228, Trident Business Centre,89 Bickersteth Road, London SW17 9SH (referred to us as “we/our/us/A&B General (UK) Limited”) Our correspondent office address is 163 Bellville House 4 John Donne Way London SE10 9FW : Telephone 0203 355 9660,
We are registered by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2009 Authorisation for the provision of payment services. (Firm Reference number 716949)
In consideration of your use of our service, you agree to:
• Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, if any, and all other information (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
• Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate the Service (or any portion thereof).
Firstly, you must be one of our members by registration via our website. Secondly, you must contact us and provide the relevant details like what currency you would like to sell and receive. Next you must transfer your money with the fee to us by internet banking or card payment. Then, after we receive your money with the relevant details, we will transfer your money so that the money will be arrive in the payee’s account in THAI BAHT no later than the end of the third business day. If we receive the payment details and/or money after the end of our office hours, we will process it on the next working day. If we received your instruction, you cannot amend or cancel it unless you give us written notice no later than the business day before the day your payment
“Business day” means a day on which we are open for business (other than a Saturday or Sunday or a Public holiday).
When you are trading money, you agree to pay us the fees and it must be paid before the time we accept your instruction to send your money. The Fee or Charges information can be found on our website or you can request the details over our communication channels.
You can find the exchange rate on our website or you can request the details over our communication channels.
There are two different documents need to provided us thresholds depending on the amount of transaction involved:
Under new law of The Payment Services Directive (PSD, 2007/64/EC) is an EU Directive, administered by the European Commission (Directorate General Internal Market) to regulate payment services and payment service providers throughout the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA). (PSD2) if you send money abroad from €1 - certain information must be provided;
2. Proof of Address - i.e. Bank Statement, Council TAX, Utilities Bill (Not later than 3 Month from Submit date)
3. 2 Documents as above need to be certified from a Professional i.e. Doctor, Accountant or Solicitor.Alternative, Current Photograph may require via Real time Channel from our procedure.
Above than £10,000 - must provide certain information for funds, such as sending and receiving a payment order on transaction, regardless of the method of payment.
The objective of the Anti-Money laundering procedures that A&B General (UK) Limited. implements is to ensure that customers engaging in certain activities are identified to a reasonable standard, while minimizing the compliance burden and impact on legitimate customers. A&B General (UK) Limited. is committed to assisting governments to combat the threat of money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities around the world. For this purpose A&B General (UK) Limited has established a highly sophisticated electronic system. This system documents and verifies client identification records, and tracks and maintains detailed records of all transactions.
A&B General (UK) Limited. carefully tracks suspicious and significant transaction activities, and reports such activities ‘providing timely and comprehensive information’ to law enforcement bodies. To uphold the integrity of reporting systems and to safeguard businesses, the legislative framework provides legal protection to providers of such information.
In order to minimize the risk of money laundering and financing terrorist activities, A&B General (UK) Limited. neither accepts cash deposits nor disburses cash under any circumstances. A&B General (UK) Limited. reserves the right to refuse to process a payment at any stage, where it believes the payment to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. It is forbidden for A&B General (UK) Limited. to inform customers that they have been reported for suspicious activity.
For the purpose of complying with Anti-Money Laundering laws, A&B General (UK) Limited. requires two different documents to verify the identity of the customer.
The first document we require is a legal government-issued, identifying document with the picture of the customer on it. It’s a valid passport/UK driving licence either. (UK Driving licence enable to for proof the applicant as a identify or proof of address either)
The second document we require is a bill with the customer's own name and actual address on it no older than 3 months. It may be a utility bill, bank statement, or other bill with the name and address of the customer, from an internationally recognizable organization. i.e. BT Telephone Landline
For ensure on applicant’s evident has provided by a person who’s the owner of documents. We may contract customer by real time channel method, such as Skype, Facetime, Webcam, I-phone Chat in the reason of fraud protection checks on our data and customer before submit the applications.
A&B General (UK) Limited. also requires a completed and physically signed account application form to be submitted to the company. Customers are required to submit updated identification and contact information in a timely manner, as soon as changes occur.
Deposits and Withdrawals
A&B General (UK) Limited. requires that all deposits, where the name of the originating customer is present, come from the name of the person matching the name of the customer in our records. Third party payments are not accepted.
As for withdrawals, money may be withdrawn from the same account, in the same manner in which it was received. For withdrawals where the name of the recipient is present, the name must exactly match the name of the customer in our records. If the deposit was made by wire transfer, funds may be withdrawn only by wire transfer to the same bank and to the same account from which it originated. If the deposit was made by means of electronic currency transfer, funds may be withdrawn only by the means of electronic currency transfer through the same system and to the same account from which it originated.
12) LINKS TO THIRD – PARTY WEBSITES
The linked Web sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked Web site or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Web site.
13) DATA PROTECTION AND FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ADVICE (ICO)
We have registered of data controllers (ICO) in the part of Money Remittance, Description of processing;
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
REASONS/PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
We process personal information to enable us to provide a range of banking services to our customers including managing their accounts; promoting and advertising our products and services; managing and supporting our staff; maintaining stocks and shares register; maintaining our own accounts and records; the use of CCTV systems for the prevention and detection of crime. We also process personal information in the course of selling, hiring or exchanging it.
14) CARD PAYMENT UNDER VIRTUAL TERMINAL
1. For Virtual Terminal Card Payment, we reserve the right to only member customers can order payment by this method.
2. The Company reserves the right refuse an order to make Cash Back on all transfers by Visual Terminal Card Payment.
3. We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order if we suspect Your Virtual Card is being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent activities or unlawful misuse.
4. If the customer requests a Refund can be achieved in both Fast-track and normal payment if payment has not yet been transferred to beneficiary bank account. In addition, we reserve the right to charge you the Administration fee for each refund transaction.
5. Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation text or email which means your money is going into process to your beneficiary bank account. Customers unable to make any changes to your order or request any refunds so please make sure that everything is correct before ordering payment.
6. Customers understand and accept the fees that vary between debit/credit card of visual terminal card and Internet banking transfer system which is the total cost grossing.
7. The Company does not accept payment from American Express card.
8. If you use the Services for a transaction in a currency other than the GBP/EUR/SEK currency in which the account or card are denominated, the amount deducted from your available balance will be the amount of the transaction converted to your account or card currency using a rate set by the customers’ bank and The Company’s unrelated. The card payment conversion rate may vary throughout the day depending on customers’ bank and is not set by The Company.
9. When you place an order by phone or on our website we shall text messages via mobile phone and also email you an order confirmation email to simply customers around the world.
10. If The Customer would like to know more information about Visual Terminal Payment can obtain more information from the company.
11. The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions including typographical errors without notice.
15) KYC PROCEDURES FOR CARD PAYMENT UNDER VIRTUAL TERMINAL
If this is your first time you make a payment by using Debit/Credit Card please register your card name with us by take a picture of your front card and send it to us. You need to hide/cover all the card details except your full name as we will need to check if the card is belong to the member and that the name must be the same as their ID. You also need to state a type of the card i.e. Visa/Mastercard. You can attach the picture file to browser on our website.
To use the different card please re-register your new card as required by Fraud Protection Check.
15.1. First time payment by card, for security reasons card users need to register their card before they start using card payment in first time by clearly take a photo of their front cards (not the reverse card) and send attached file to us on our website. Once you have completely registered and your card have been verified, you are able to make an order by using card payment and no need to verify your card again.
15.2. In case of the card details which are long 16 digits, name, expiration date is not match and relevant with our membership customers’ details, this also means your payment for the transaction will be held until we receive the compatible details between card and card user.
15.3. If you have changed card or if your card expired and use the new one, you must register card in order to verify card payment again.