We are a private company to do international payment under trading name a ‘ABFX’ We are a specialist in selling-buying foreign currencies to Thai Baht hence we were praised to be FX Broker Specialist in Thai Baht.
We are the first Thai owned payment services company in the UK and fully operated by Thai people with the authorised firm by HMRC and FCA (Financial Services Authority). We are operated under Money Remittance licence : https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000001HiyR6AAJ License number 716949
A&B General (UK) Limited (Trading Name: ABFX) or commonly known as ‘’A&B Money’’ founded in 2009 from A&B General Group Ltd in Thailand with the transactions being dealt with and linked to 3 main state enterprises’ banks in Thailand. We send money directly to your designated beneficiary account with maximum security up to major high street bank standard and in our own language. All payment orders and transactions are connected to our banks in the UK/ Europe and Thailand.
In 2013 we expanded to Chicago, Illinois in the USA and succeeded with FinCen international money transfer license. And in 2016 we upgraded our licence with FCA in the UK to operate FX transactions in 31 countries in Europe. We become a leading Thai money transfer company with the sending value of more than 4 billion Baht per year. The company grows an average of around 30-45% every year which is astonishingly high.
What exchange rate do we offer?
Usually we offer Onshore Rate or real exchange rate in Thailand which typically higher than Offshore Rate from most money transfer shops. All exchange rates will be set up at 9.00am every morning and we will fix the rate for customers throughout the day. You will receive the money exactly the amount we inform you on the day plus there will be no additional charge at the destination. For a larger sum of money from business customers or for high-value purchases, such as car, homes with a premium of 5,000 pounds/euros.
How much is the fee?
Fees start from just £/€1 for payment to Thailand. The maximum is £/€20 for payment volume above than 2000.
For more information please call us to discuss the exact fee on 0203-355-9660 from Monday-Saturday 9.30am-5.00pm
visit our Fees section on our website https://ab-money.co.uk/our-fee-ab or mobile app: ABFX
Is there a Transfer Limit?
No, there is no transfer limit. You can transfer any amount from £/ €1.
How long does it take?
All payment to Thailand from UK/Europe take 5-10 minute payment process to beneficent account in Thailand. The system will generate confirmation once the payment been successfully.
We will contact to you immediately for any case of error, incorrect account details for re-send payment to alternative account or refund.
Payment to UK or Europe account from Thailand is same day payment process as well with no cost via AB PLUS banking services www.abmoneyplus.com
How to register to become a member?
Under the KYC procedures of HM Treasury and standard bank regulations you must have the following:
1. Prove of Identity i.e. Passport or Driving Licence
2. Prove of Address i.e. Utility Bills, Bank Statement, Council Tax Bills or other document that issued by a government agency/ organisation.
3. Current photo is a photo of you. Please make us that it is taken recently without wearing sunglass or headwear. You can register to become our member via our website https://ab-money.co.uk/ab-money-register-form Please make sure that you enter all required fields on the application.
How do we transfer your money?
You will receive our bank details automatically via mail once you registered with us.
You can send money with us in 2 different ways
1. Bank Transfer 1) Internet banking from you UK account and other 32 countries in Europe. 2) Telephone banking 3) Branch/ counter banking *Please make sure that you state your membership number as a transaction reference and keep all the slip and important document with you until the money has been transferred to Thailand.
2. Debit/ Credit Card Transfer
1) You can transfer your fund to us by your bank debit or credit card. All you need to do is simply let us know the type of card, read out the long card number, expiry date and the 3-digits security number to us (just like what we used to do when ordering takeaways) and we will take the money for you.
2) Order your payment via our website www.ab-money.co.uk for Pound Sterling and www.abmoney.de for Euro just like you shopping online.
Special Benefits for A&B Money
Once you have become our member you will receive many special benefits from us as below:
- "Free Service" Once you have registered with us, you will get a free service which you can use one for free anytime you want. (You must inform to our staff for redeem a benefit. Card Payment unable to redeem a free service)
- Superfast payment from UK/Europe to Thailand in 5–10-minute time process.
- Fee starts from £1 in your transaction only. £20 Fix Price" in your transaction when transfer from £2,000.
- "Fixed rate", our client will be protected from fluctuation of exchange rate. You will know the exactly amount to be received in your beneficent account.
A&B Plus Banking ServicesYou can open account with us in GBP or EUR that similar with high street bank. The GBP account is UK sort code and EUR in SEPA IBAN format. You can order debit MasterCard for shopping and withdrawn cash from ATM around the world. You can send money to your countries, always with a low and transparent fee only £/ €0.99. Paying your bills and online shopping is easier than ever.
Online bankingYou can manage account for check balance/ statement via mobile app ABFX or online banking at www.abmoneyplus.com 24/7 for receive/payout in UK domestic and EURO SEPA. You can send money to Thailand in 50% discount from above condition in lifetime. 50% discount when you send money to Thailand via AB PLUS account. Also, higher exchange rate compares against bank transfer and card payment method.
Application on Smart Phone, order your payment / Daily Exchange Rate / Currency new Find it on app store namely ABFX from IOS and Android or link below,Please do not hesitate to contact our team at 0203 355 9660 if you need more information. Or visit at www.ab-money.co.uk for exchange Rate and Fee checks, Order the payment or contact us.
Will there be a confirmation / evidence of sending money? And what will be the guarantor if the money is not in Thailand?
After you have order your payment with us you will automatically receive an email confirmation before 5.00pm on the day stating the exchange rate, the amount transferred and the amount that you will receive in Thailand aswell as beneficiary account details. If the money hasn’t arrived in Thailand, we will issue you with an ‘’International Issue Payment’’ and you can quote the reference number with your bank and they will be able to allocate the transaction. If the money hasn’t arrived appeared on your account in Thailand after providing the International Issue Payment reference, you need to obtain a ‘’Transaction Approve’’ certificate from your bank in Thailand and we will refund you in full. If we don’t refund you within 15 working days you can contact Financial Ombudsman under HM Treasury to receive your refund. *P.S. Payment Confirmation will only be sent to A&B members.
How to use the service?
Please call us on 0203-355-9660 if you are in the UK from Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 5.00pm (UK time). When you order your payment, you need to let us know the beneficially details such as Bank Name, Account Number, Account Name, Branch Name and Province when the account opened from. More information can be found on: www.ab-money.co.uk